today was an uneventful day! aren't you so glad you took the time to come to this site and figure that out? I guess I just feel like rambling. What a great place to do that!
I have read some interesting blogs recently.
I have really gotten the BLOG-BUG.
It is so fascinating to me how many people do it.
How many different forums there are.
How many MORMONS are blogging.
How much you can learn.
AND
How much time you can waste.
To think, just a few months ago I was truly oBLOGvious to what the BLOGosphere had in-store for me.
It is the new-age journal with or without pictures and videos.
I love it!
I guess we did plant our garden yesterday. {the weather has been so lovely} we planted zucchini, yellow crook-neck squash, corn, tomatoes (three heirloom varieties), bell peppers, green-leaf lettuce, spinach, green beans, carrots, sugar-snap peas, beets, parsley, dill, cucumbers, and cantaloupe. tomorrow we will plant pumpkins! GOOD EATS!!!
I love to garden!
No comments:
Post a Comment