Monday, March 9, 2009

hair today, gone tomorrow...

Sarah got a new hair-do. Ben started it and I had to finish it. You will see before, during, and after shots of her new look.

The kids watching an airplane in the sky


This is Ben riding in the rain


Sarah in the rain.
This is after Sarah's haircut


This is Ben giving Sarah a haircut. The whole right side was very short

It will grow out in no time!




1 comment:

Madsens said...

How adorable. Did you save a little lock for a keepsake? I guess I am a little ridiculous, I saved one of Ryan's eyelashes. But, they are so long for how little he is. Hey, how are you guys? I don't know how many times I have thought about the good old days at the "Y" and wondered how you are. Your children are absolutely beautiful. I'm excited to keep in touch. Love, Tammy