Saturday, March 7, 2009

a few random pictures

I was taking pictures the other day and this is what I got:


Ben loves to pose his hands

Miriam likes to show off her toothless grin


Ben loves to sing "Bella Noche"



Sarah was too tired to do much of anything





What will we do today?
  • attend stake primary activity
  • clean house
  • pay car insurance
  • do the taxes {doing state taxes is almost pointless since they will be sending i.o.u.s instead of return checks}
  • wash and vacuum cars
  • mow the lawn
  • organize garage
  • go roller blading
  • eat at taco bell

Looks like a tall order. I wonder if we will get half way through this list.

Time to wake up "Tidy Team". that is the name the kids gave themselves. they put their hands in the middle and raise them up like they do in team sports shouting "Tiiiii-deeeeee Teeeeam to the rescue!" then give high-fives. Of course, they do this many times before they actually begin working. And they do it every now and then after they start. It makes me laugh, but I'm happy they have made a game out of their chores.

1 comment:

SP said...

Hope you were able to get most of the things on your list done. Its too bad about the iou's! We keep praying for Bill. PS: we found out we are having a boy!!! I am due in July.

Love, Sherry