Friday, March 6, 2009
facelift
I decided my blog site needed a little pizazz...a little Verve...a little bit more personal touch. So I decided to figure out how to do it. I usually don't read instructions. I love a good D.I.Y. challenge. Buuuut, this blogging thing is not a hands-on project. So I actually read how to do it. Thanks to my friend Sarah, I found a cute place to get accessories for my blog. {hope you don't mind the copying your blinky thing. It was just too cute} I probably spent too much time researching {about 3 hours} but I'm just getting into this. It is way too addicting and fun. I feel like I'm actually creating a masterpiece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your page is beautiful! Love the picture and title. You are soo creative. All this blogging stuff I just copy from others.
me too, Sarah, but I think that's what everyone does, right? The picture is from the Italian gardens at Maymont park in Richmond, VA. I love visiting there every time I visit VA.
Post a Comment