Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday at our house!

Here is what is going on at our house today:
As you can see, we have a few sick kids watching the tube. Currently, their favorite movie is The Ugly Duckling. I picked it up last year at Target for $1.00!



This is our birthday boy. He is happy with one yellow balloon from Trader Joe's. Jacob will turn nine tomorrow.




Here's a classic Aaron. He just loves to help with anything to do with electricity. We will NEVER have a dead light in the house thanks to him.



Here, we have a five-year-old that likes to pretend he has a real dog. Ben spends a lot of time talking to this little guy. I think he was showing Dame-O
some birds on the fence.



BTW
: It is once again a terrific feeling to be wondering when William is coming home from work!

2 comments:

RebeckerOnline said...

Great to find your blog. Tammy had a link on hers. Fun to see the kids. It sounds like William found a job then? Congrats!

Wish we could come out to see you, but it will be a litle while.

Say hi to everyone please!

Tomahawk Towers said...

Hi Lorena,

Tammy found your blog when my mom and I got back home. I love your theme of gardening and the pictures are great. I wanted to thank you for letting us stay with you this time and the last time when my dad came.I always love seeing you, William, and the kids. You are all so warm and welcoming, I feel like part of the family. I know my mom really enjoyed our visit. She and I both think you are a wonderful mom.
Thank you,
Lindsay