February has come and gone.
Here are the highlights:
- -Grammy and Grandaddy Bruce came for one week while the kids were out of school
- -We enjoyed an adults only Elder's quorum Valentine's party
- -San Jose has received lots of rain
- -A transformer blew up out in front of our house while we watched a goofy movie
- -We ate dinner with Stefan Ryser (member of the board at Telik) without the kids
- -Aaron and Jacob got 100% on their huge school reports
- -William started organizing all of his papers from the last 11 years
- -Ben gave Sarah a hair cut
- -The big boys participated in the pine-wood derby
- -Miriam finished reading Anne of Green Gables
- -We went out to eat twice in one month
- -I cut and colored my hair and took a self photo without making myself look like a horse
1 comment:
You look so good. I haven't seen you in years and I loved seeing the picture of your family.
Post a Comment