Thursday, February 4, 2010

broadcasting

Tonight, I realized something that hadn't crossed my kooky mind before. Every night, I put the kids down listening to the primary songs they are learning for the year. I also leave a baby monitor on for the case I decide to go work in the garage after they are asleep. Tonight, I went out to the garage really quickly to grab something and realized that we are broadcasting primary music to whomever is on channel B. I know that other people around us use the same frequency, at times, because I can hear their kids playing if I turn my monitor on. So all of our neighbors (with kids) have been listening to our wonderful music every night at 8 pm! Maybe I will turn the monitor on before scripture time tomorrow and broadcast a little devotional before we start our music! I have always wanted my HAM Radio license, this is my chance!

No comments: